My Shoes Are In Mumbai

Monday, August 07, 2006

Dear Oh Dear

I may as well stick these up now, as I know Kate and Soph are probably itching to see them. Last night Dan and I went to a Neighbours theme night, courtesy of Thom's mate Laura. Let me repeat that ... A Neighbours Theme Night. Was it the most tacky thing I have ever witnessed ? Yes. Did we have a brilliant, stupid time ? Oh yes. This is the carnage that ensued ...

Jarrod 'Toadfish' Rebecchi and I. I think it's safe to say that meeting Toady was the most significant thing that has happened on this trip.












I don't actually know who this bloke is - apparantly he's called Stingray.













Likewise I have no idea who this woman is. She was thrilled to meet me, however.












This is Dan and I punching each other in the face. Any further attempt at explanation is probably futile.













Gordon Bennett.

10 Comments:

  • You really, really should have asked for a walk-on part on the show. Autobush in the bush. STREWTH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

  • Bastard x 200. I'm glad Laura's looking after you both though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM  

  • That first picture is the most amazing thing I've ever seen, after the school of melodica players. Awesome - and I don't use that word lightly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM  

  • OMGWTFBBQ!!1

    I don't know what is worse - the fact you went to a Neighbours theme night or the fact I recongised them all!!

    Sarah thinks it is the greatest thing ever also!

    Well now your trip is complete, this is the peak and it is all downhill from here!

    Rich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

  • heheheh, this seems to have caused a bit of a stir judging by the emails I've got.

    They are actually filming some stuff tomorrow evening for a 'Brit Special' - apparantly Harold will be doing the rounds. I dunno if there's tickets left ... or if I can face two of these in a week. Also Carl Kennedy's band will be playing. I believe they are a Cannibal Corpse tribute band.

    By Blogger James, at 6:58 PM  

  • I've not seen the Neighbours character in the photo of you doing the reciprocal punching before. Is he the new resident 'spunk' on Ramsay Street?

    By Blogger Dan, at 7:10 PM  

  • Hmmm ... *checks cast list*

    Flaming Gallah I presume ?

    By Blogger James, at 7:31 PM  

  • Hmmm, just looking at those pictures with the Neighbours folks you don't seem to be changing facial expressions.... that gives me an idea! ;)

    Sort of like this!

    :D

    Rich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 AM  

  • ahaha, well played !

    yes, it's true. like Paris Hilton I have only one expression when pissed.

    By Blogger James, at 6:38 PM  

  • Now I have finally found an internet cafe and have managed to work out how to log on with a comment I can't think of anything to say. We are waiting for flight back home so will log on again there. In the meantime, love and kisses from your aunt and co.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home